Monday, July 26, 2010

Have You Made Money On Rebate Sites?


So - by now, most everyone should know about rebate sites.  I personally use Cashbaq.  I like it.  Ebates is another popular one and there are others out there as well.

First off, I don't do much internet shopping.  It sounds like a nice addiction though.  Anyways, I joined Cashbaq in the beginning of 2009.  So I've been a member for a year and a half.  In that year and a half, I have "earned" $101.90 by shopping through them.  I actually recently discovered "ShopDiscover" through my Discover card.  I actually earned over $32 in Discover Rewards by booking a trip we took recently by going through ShopDiscover to Orbitz.  Sure, it took an extra 17 seconds of my life, but hey - I made $32 by doing so!

So my question is - how much money have you earned by shopping through rebate sites?  Do you think it's worth the time/aggravation to do so?

1 comment:

Energy Rebates said...

I have not made any money with these rebates sites even though never have done internet shopping. But by reading your blog I think I should also do in this way.