Saturday, January 28, 2012

"What The Heck Do I have in my Cabinets" Recipe: Lasagna!

I'm still happily eating out of  my cabinets!  Just been a slacker about reporting it.

Last night, I found a box of lasagna noodles (the self cook kind).  I had all the ingredients on hand, except ricotta - so that was good.  Purchased ricotta at the store when I went the other night and made one mean lasagna last night.  Will be eating the leftovers tonight.  In fact, if you ever see Prince Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles on sale - they are wonderful.  Have made lasagna with them a few times and it always comes out great.

I think up this week will be some Homemade Lo-Mein with some chinese noodles I have floating around.  Yeah - I went crazy once at the Kam-Man in Quincy.  Bought like it was "my grocery" store.  Used up most of the stuff except this one pack of noodles.  I think I'm actually yearning for a Kam-Man run here soon.

No comments: