Friday, January 20, 2012

"What the Heck Do I Have in my Cabinets" Recipe: Bread Machine Bread!


Well this is boring.  Once again, I found something in the depths of my cabinets that I didn't realize I had:  Yeast.  I found the pizza yeast a few days ago and now I found 2 packs of regular yeast.  

So I just made bread.  Nothing to write home about.  Just a basic boring loaf of bread.  The good news:  I FINALLY used up all that Trader Joe flour.  I hate Whole Wheat Flour and I don't give a rat's batootie - I'm sticking to regular old white flour for everything no matter what.  No one can convince me otherwise. There's other ways I can be healthy other than eating whole wheat flour - you know, like have an apple or something everyday.  If I ever become allergic to gluten, I'd be screwed.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Try mixing the whole wheat with the white flour. It makes a good bread that way.