Sunday, January 15, 2012

Roche Bros. Living Social Coupon: Redeemed!

So way back when I was spending money on a lot of crap, I bought a Roche Bros. Delivery "Living Social" deal in the thoughts of "Oh, I'll use this around Christmas to minimize my efforts."  Yeah.  Okay.  Well I never used it.

This coupon expires 1/27/12 and I already shelled out $25 for a $50 voucher.  I know it wasn't a great deal because you still have to pay a $10 delivery fee.  I get suckered a lot - even if I don't admit it.

BUT!  If you haven't used it yet, you can do what I just did.  Rochey's has their 5 for $25 meat sale this week.  This offer is good online too.  So I threw in 10 participating meat items and got all 10 for $50.  So I paid $9.95 for delivery and I'll tip the driver tomorrow a few bucks.  How many?  I don't know.  I usually don't do this crap.

***Added Bonus!  Rochey's throws in a free 9" apple pie with your first delivery order!  Yahoooo!****

I'm all giddy in knowing my freezer will be stocked up with meat for relatively cheap.

No comments: