Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hallalujah! Our Braintree K-Mart is Safe-for now! (And a great deal, of course!)

I hate K-mart.  I've hated it for a long time.  It just gives me the heebie jeebies.  Fine.  Call me a snob.  I don't care.  But I know a few people who love the K.  (Holla Saj!)

Well for anyone interested, K-mart/Sears said 2 days ago that they are going to shut about 100-120 stores.  Oh so sad.  Luckily, none in Massachusetts are being shut in this first round.  Or so says the Boston Herald.

Speaking of K-Mart - check out this AWESOME deal!


Only $6.49!  Holla!  Originally $12.99, this is marked at 50%.  So move over Coach - you have competition from the K-mart Playboy line!  Actually - if you have a love for the Playboy Bunny, K-mart has 187 items with it.  SEE!  I DON'T LIE PEOPLE!

And if you want to smell like "Play it Sexy" - here you go.  Only $16 for Hugh Juice:


Holla for the Big K!

No comments: