Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BJ's Rebate Received?

Hey!  Thanks to a comment, I realized I never got my BJ's/Unilver rebate back in the mail (see original post HERE).


I know for a fact I mailed mine in the early 20s of February - and it said it could take up to 8 weeks.  So it's been 9 weeks for me.  Just checking to see if anyone who participated in this rebate actually got their $40 gift card in the mail yet.  Or if you participated and DIDN'T get your card, I'd love to hear from you too! 

Thanks for the comment anonymous reader!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mailed mine on February 25th. It said 8 to 10 weeks, but I still haven't received mine yet either. I am in the process of searching online to see if there is a place to go to check the status. Have you received yours yet?

Anonymous said...

I submitted in march and still waiting. Did you receive your rebate yet?

Anne Hall said...

Nope. my rebate hasn't arrived yet either. I mailed mine at the beginning of March. On a side note, do you have any coupon match-ups for the May coupon book or summer flyer?

Unknown said...

I have not yet received my rebate - and I mailed it 11 weeks ago (the 25th of February). I am going to try to find out who to contact today. Will post about my findings. I have yet to have one person say that they actually got it yet.

Anonymous said...

I never received my $40 card either

Mike