Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wild Harvest Book - Be On The Look Out!

Teresa in Maine let me know of something great the mailmen are delivering - Wild Harvest Coupon Books! She got hers two days ago! There are $16 worth of coupons in it, including a $3 off $10 Wild Harvest one! I like those type of coupons! I personally haven't gotten this -but honestly - I don't remember the last time I bought a Wild Harvest item! I know I'm signed up with them from Shaws.com - but since I never buy that line (too organic for me! ;) ), they might have passed me up.


Yeah - I think this is common knowledge but you know those little cards you scan to get the discounts? They are also tracking what you buy to notice trends or some marketing thing like that.

1 comment:

Katidids said...

our Kroger has the cards, every month or so we get coupon booklets targeting what we buy...often there are generic $3.00-$10.00 off coupons for general store purchase of meats vegies etc....those are gold to me!