Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hooked On Phonics Deal at Cashbaq.com!

I know a bunch of my friends who are mothers like Hooked on Phonics. I know a bunch of mothers read my blog. So I figured I'd share this deal from Cashbaq.com.

Not a member yet? Join. Go to Cashbaq.com and it's the deal of the day. Enter the Hooked On Phonics site by clicking the link through Cashbaq.com. Add the stuff you want in your cart. Use code CASH50. Get 50% off already reduced prices - plus get 10% back on your purchase in your Cashbaq account.

Here are some of the "deals":

The Kindergarten - 1st grade: Reg. $139. Sale $39.99. Extra Sale $19.99 (by entering CASH50 at check out). Get 10% back in your Cashbaq account ($1.99) Total Price: $17.98.

Baby Edition Deluxe - Reg. $99.95. Sale $29.99. Extra Sale $14.99. 10% off is $1.50. Total: $13.49.

Standard Shipping is $6.95. This is a great deal if you are looking to stock up on some inexpensive, but great gifts for the little ones in your life.

No comments: