Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crazy8 - $10 off $30 Code Ends Today!

I was looking through Babycheapskate.com and noticed there was a $10 off $30 purchase code for Crazy8! I gave in! It expires today - but enter code C8SUMMER at check-out, and you'll get $10 off any purchase of $30 or more!

They are having a denim sale - $6.99 a pair (I did find 1 pair for $5.99). So I got 5 pairs (2 3T, 2 4T, and 1 5T). They have a flat $5 shipping fee. My 5 pairs, with shipping came to $28.95 - or $5.79 ea! That's great! Not only are they shipped right to my front door, but I've bought jeans from Crazy8 before and not only do they look good, they have held up great.

They are doing their "Crazy Cash" or whatnot too (if you spend more than $40, you get $20 in Crazy Cash for a future purchase). If you need to stock up on jeans/pants or whatever for your little one, check out Crazy8! I checked Cashbaq.com and they aren't one of the merchants listed (thought I'd save you a minute if you were thinking of going through them).

No comments: