Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Entertainment Book!


Okay - so I had sort of an impulse buy on the computer yesterday.  As you're probably aware, I like Cashbaq.  It's a rebate website.  I just joined in January and already have $48 in my account (you get a PayPal deposit or check after about 90 days of purchases).  One of their deals that expired was to buy an Entertainment Book and they'd put $10 in your Cashbaq account.  So the Boston one was on sale for $15.  So I thought "Oh wow!  $5 for a big old book of coupons."  So actually, it was $2.79 to ship - so after my rebate, $7.79.  I know one of the coupons is just a free Large pizza at Domino's with no purchase required.  That will be used like the day it arrives.  So that in itself will pay for it.

I've never had one of these things before.  Have you?  Do you like it?  How do you remember to use the stuff in it?  If you actually know me in real life, you need to get on me - I think there are a bunch of % off coupons at restaurants and area attractions.  I need to get the most out of this thing!!  

3 comments:

Patty said...

my Dad gets the one for around here, and he would give us the coupons. some were quite useful and since we didn't have to buy the book, it was great.

The Sensible Organizer said...

I got one this year. I got them all the time years ago but stopped when we had kids. I hate being the bearer of bad news but I have the greater boston one and the Dominos coupons are buy one to get one. Still a really good deal though. I actually pull out all the coupons that I know I want to use and file them in envelopes by category. Otherwise I would forget what is in there.

Unknown said...

Oh Boo! Oh well! I guess leaving it in the car would be a good move (thanks Christine!).