Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spend Your Money On The Things That Matter TO YOU

We're all different human beings.  We all have different wants, needs & desires.  I have an issue with my hair and having a nice heart-to-heart with my hairdresser about a year & a half ago changed my life completely.  What's my issue with my hair?  This:


This is what my hair looks like if I just take a shower, comb it and let it dry.  If I blow dry it, it's generally a frizzy mess.  I mean, I'd look cool if it was 1987.  I told her my flat iron doesn't do anything for me and I don't get all the hype about them.  I was in the chair just telling her my thick hair woes and asking her recommendations for chemicals.  She asked me what kind of flat iron I have and I said, "Some crappy Walmart one I bought 5 years ago."  Then she set me straight...


She told me I don't need chemicals and to just drop a good $70-$80 on a  "good" flat iron.  I listened.  The quality is great and the thing works just as good now as it did when I bought it a year and a half ago.  And it works fast - salon beautiful hair at home.  I look like a super model (especially with my dumb, deer in headlight pose).

There aren't many things in this life that I really care about - but having gorgeous hair is one of them.  Spend your money wisely on the THINGS THAT MATTER TO YOU.  



No comments: