Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ice Cream, Waffles & Vegetables - all for only $10 at Stop & Shop!

Stop & Shop is running a killer offer on Frozen Food this week (ends today).  Spend $20, get $10 off INSTANTLY.

Look what I got for a whopping $10 out of pocket:

2 Friendly's Ice creams (2/$5)
3 boxes of Eggo Waffles (3/$5)
5 bags of Bird's Eye vegetables ($2 each)

Total before savings:  $20.  Total after $10 savings:  $10!  Not bad - that's like $1 per product.  

I was actually really impressed with my latest trip to Stop & Shop.  I didn't use any coupons.  I filled up my cart with stuff and spent $82.  I saved $56 with their sales and specials.  I was looking at my food purchases as I was putting them away and figured that had I actually looked for coupons, I probably would have only saved at most $5.

The point of all of this is - run to Stop & Shop today to stock your freezer!  Lots of great items to choose from with their "Spend $20, Save $10 Instantly" promo this week.

No comments: