Monday, April 23, 2012

Staples Hooked a Homemaker Up!

Gosh I love Staples.  I don't know why really.  I guess mostly because I find I get really great bargains there from time to time.  I went there today and bought 2 Double Packs of HP ink and 1 Martha Stewart organizational thing.

Total Before Savings was $70 and some change.  

BUT....

- I had a $10 off $50 HP ink coupon printed from Staplesrewards.com

- I had a $3 off any Martha Stewart thing priced $3.99 or higher (I was going to buy a $4 or $5 item - but I found an $11 item that I really needed.  I actually didn't REALLY need it.  But I wanted it.) that I printed from Staplesrewards.com.

-  I had the $5 off $25 purchase clipped from the coupon section of the Patriot Ledger.

-  I had $24.20 in Staples Rewards to use.

-  I turned in 3 ink cartridges for recycling (will earn me $6 in Staples Rewards on my next statement).

Grand Total after Coupons:  $24.72.  

So my point to this post?  If you haven't already done so, check out the Coupon Center in your Staples Rewards account (www.staplesrewards.com).  There are some great printables in their from time to time.  Like my HP ink and the really cheap Martha Stewart product.

No comments: