Friday, March 9, 2012

Occupy My Wallet: Day 68

Wow!  What a day yesterday.  It was gorgeous.  I made the kids go out in the backyard at 10 and they stayed there until 11:30.  We then started walking up to the kid's school.  He rode his bike, but I and the brother walked.

My son's school has a "no bikes allowed" rule.  I think that's stupid.  So we ride bikes to the park next to the school, lock the bike up there and walk to school from the park (walking is allowed at school).  I just think it's a dumb rule.

After school, I splurged and got the kids mini Blizzards at the recently opened for the season Dairy Queen. $6.80 on ice cream.  A small price to pay for two happy children.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Due to beautiful day Dairy Queen syndrome, my baby boy Cj made it into the Ledger! We are famous.. sort of!