Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saving Money Challenge: Make Your Kids Play With Paper

Even though my kids have more toys than a small 3rd world country (because they're spoiled) - they get bored relatively easy.  Around Christmas time, they had some friends over and "there was just nothing to do."  Sure kids.  Whatever.  So I gave them some paper and said, "Have fun".


All four of these kids like the Annoying Orange.  If you haven't seen the Annoying Orange yet - you should.  Just google it.  I think they are actually coming out with a show on Cartoon Network on the fall.  I'm more excited than the kids.

So anyways - these kids played with their "paper masks" for at least a half hour, if not longer.  I'm not sure if this is saving money, or if it's just plain old trashy.  



No comments: