Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Organizing My Crap": Say Good-Bye to Old Technology

I miss the 90s.  And 80s for that fact.  In my attic, I found my collection of cassettes - mostly "mixes" I recorded off the radio.  But I did find a few good ones like the Backstreet Boys & Now 2.  Let's be real though - I'm not going to pop in a cassette and rock out.  a.  90% of this music, I have no desire to listen to again.  b.  The remaining 10% (like this Backstreet Boys album),  I already have in my iTunes account.  

Here's my collection.  

Here's my collection in the trash.  Any questions?  

No comments: