I tackled another attic storage spot. I wish I took a before picture, but I just saw it and went to work. When I first started, this thing was full of stuff. Completely smashed. I took it all out and went through it all. I had three piles - a. Donate to Goodwill, b. Trash, c. Keep. Thankfully, my Donate & Trash were both much bigger than my "keep" pile. After cleaning up the Insulation Dust Bunnies that fell and secured the insulation back up, I organized all my "Keep" stuff and voila:
It went from being 100% full to about 1/3 full. I love it.
This closet area was the hardest for me to fix up - the back corner was completely open to the eves so I threw insulation in there - but I was convinced that a bat or squirrel was going to come out and attack me. There's no signs that we have animals living in our house and the "bat man" did come and "bat-proof" our house - but I have this odd fear of wild animals. Luckily, no animals attacked me and now with my sheeting - I don't think anything is getting in there. Actually - my cats used to like in there and "walk around the eves of our house". I was always waiting for them to somehow fall out of the roof - but they didn't. They're both really mad I closed up their little hiding hole.