Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Organizing My Crap": My new series

In the beginning of the year, I had the "What in the Heck Do I have in my Cabinets" series - where I tried to use up all the junk in my kitchen cabinets.  I'm done doing that - and thus, I've stopped blogging about it.  My cabinets are back to having mostly essentials - and I don't have that many more odds & ends to use up.

With the weather so mild here in Massachusetts, I have been bitten hard by the spring cleaning bug.  So for the next couple weeks, I'm going to tackle some sort of organization project every day.  This doesn't have to be huge - maybe just 5 minutes of organizing the make-up drawer, or it could be something huge.

My goal is to have most of the place organized by April 7th.  The day before Easter.  My place will never look like any one of the millions of pins on Pinterest - but I'll make do with what I have.

WARNING:  Some of my before pictures might make you want to call DSS.  Please don't.

No comments: