Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What The Heck Do I Have In My Cabinets Recipe: Simple Spaghetti

Over the weekend, we ate mostly leftovers, hot dogs and chinese takeout.

Last night, I kept it simple:  Spaghetti with Sausage and Meatballs.

Around 1pm, I threw a pack of turkey sausage I picked up at Roxie's and a bunch of frozen meatballs in the crockpot with a bunch of sauce.  1 1/2 glass jars to be exact.  Did 1 hour at high, then put it at low for 4 hours.  Come 6 pm, we had dinner.

I love the Crockpot!

Tonight will be leftover meatballs & sausage.

Coming up:  Beef Stew...

And in case you care how my cabinets now look after 10 days of eating out of them and not adding anything to them.  This is it:


A little more bare than before, but still sporting a bunch of stuff.  The goal, of course is to get it empty.  Why?  I'm a psycho.  I guess I just woke up in late December thinking "Why did I buy all this crap if I'm not going to eat it?"  So now we're going to eat it.  All.  

1 comment:

Kele said...

Tonight I made a chicken casserole using an old box of stuffing, chicken, a can of cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. So easy, so yummy! Our drill instructors would be proud of our domestic ways!