Thursday, January 19, 2012

Occupy My Wallet: Day 18

Spent $51 yesterday on dinner.  My son's elementary school was doing a "Dine for a Cause" at The 99.  Since I'm quite the social butterfly, I had to go.

In the attempt to clean out and declutter this craphole - I got 4 bags of trash from the attic, free cycling stuff and even threw some stuff up on Ebay.  Weird, random stuff.  Nothing I'm going to make millions on.

Today's mission is to hit up the Apple store because my dumb butt dropped my phone on my tile floor and the screen shattered.  Crossing the fingers it's not too expensive.  It's an old school iPhone and I have no desire to "move on up" so I'm really just crossing the fingers that they have the parts needed to fix an old phone.  If not - well it still works so I can just sport a broken phone until October when I'm eligible for an upgrade with my cell phone provider.

No comments: