Friday, July 29, 2011

Hanover Mall Savings - for Saturday the 31st

Going to the Hanover Mall tomorrow?  Let's check out the coupon round up for that beautiful shopping mecca! 

Mailings/Print (that you might have laying around your house too):

Macy's -  I have two $10/$30 coupons to Macy's.  How?  I have a Macy's credit card.  I barely ever use it.  Actually, the only time I do use it is when I get these coupons and need something.

Old Navy - I got a $15/$50 coupon in the mail from Old Navy yesterday.  Again - I have their credit card.  I only use it at Old Navy. 

JCPenney - Patriot Ledger had a $10/$25 coupon in it on Thursday.  Good only for today (Friday) and tomorrow.

Yankee Candle - Got mailed a $10 off $25 coupon card in the mail last week. 

Printables:

A.C. Moore -   Save 55% on any one regular priced item  PRINT COUPON HERE  Valid Saturday Only.

Bath & Body Works - Save $10 on $30 or more PRINT COUPON HERE

Sears - Save $5 off $50 or $20 off $200.  Not good, but if you're going to be buying something anyways, might as well save a few bucks  PRINT COUPON HERE

Old Navy - $5/$25 at their Facebook Page.  Click Hottest Ticket Tab.  PRINT COUPON HERE

JoAnn Fabrics (just down the street) - Save 20% off your entire purchase (good Saturday only)  PRINT COUPON HERE

If you know of any other coupons out there for Hanover, comment away and I'll update!  Thanks!  Happy Shopping!




No comments: