Friday, January 15, 2010

Your Shape for Wii - $39.99


Want to buy "Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy" for Wii?  Get for only $39.99 at Amazon.com

This item qualifies for Super Saving Shipping (Free Shipping).  Use code YOURSHPE (yes, no A in it) - which will give you $10 off their reduced price of $49.99.  So $39.99 out of pocket for you.  The code is good until 1/31/10.  This Wii game goes for $69.82 at Walmart.com and $69.99 at Target.

I found out about this code because I went to a House Party today!  If you aren't familiar with HouseParty.com, go there and see how you can test products and invite your friends over to test products they send you too!  I've only hosted one so far (my infamous Splenda party back in the summer).  Hopefully I'll do more in the future.  Thanks Lori for throwing a fabulous House Party!


No comments: