Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Friendly's Pulled Through!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Friendly's and their marketing group for NEXT DAY-ing the gift card and some bonus coupons to me yesterday - and I received them today so I have to give a big "thank you" to them.  I actually went to Friendly's last night with my family (after checking out Zoo Lights in Stoneham).  The food was seriously fantastic.  I grabbed a salad with a lot of fried crap on it.  All the produce was extremely fresh - and I was really surprised.  Way to go Stoneham Friendly's!

I'll be starting a Giveaway soon of 2 Free Cones at Friendly's (There will be 5 winners!).  Please don't comment on this as this is not the Giveaway.  Just giving a heads up!

Friendly's is still running their "Buy a $25 Gift Card, get a bonus $5 gift card" in their stores.  Also!!!  Check out THESE FANTABULOUS Friendly's coupons to use from now until 1/31/10 - a $5/$25 and a Free Kids Meal with Adult Meal purchase!  (Thanks Michelle at Wicked Cool Deals!).  By the way, Friendly's is also offering this really neat "Build Your Own Snowman Sundae" for the kids.  I wanted to get it for myself last night, but then my kids would have been jealous and had tantrums.  So I stuck with a basic old Happy Ending.  Boo. 

No comments: