Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fisher Price.com Free Shipping Code

My son has been obsessed with getting one GeoTrax train from Santa this year - Goggles & Bunsen.  I can't find it at the stores, but FisherPrice.com has had it on sale/clearance for $8.99.  I've been tempted to just get it with a few others and pay the $7.99 or $9.99 shipping charge.  But I didn't.  I was happy to wake up today to find an email from Fisher Price today for FREE SHIPPING on any order from now until 11/11.  So I got Goggles & Bunsen, as well as a another train for my other son and an expansion pack. 

It says you have to click through the email, but I don't believe them.  Enter code FREEM and you should score free shipping (I did).  Replace the catalog code digits with that code and it should work.

Surprisingly, FisherPrice.com has really good prices.  At least I think so.  I really only look at the GeoTrax and Imaginex stuff these days.  I'm just surprised.  Even Amazon prices on GeoTrax are, for the most part, worse than FP. 

With this last purchase, I am officially done with my Christmas shopping!  I have bags and bags of stuff tucked away in the attic.  It's going to be fun going up there with the husband near Christmas to wrap it all - since by then, I'm sure to really forget everything that I have picked up.  Now I can concentrate on better things - like cooking and decorations!


No comments: