Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kohl's Code for today through the 31st!

I'm trying to get all my Christmas shopping done very early this year.  I'm about 85% of the way done.  I also do a huge majority of my shopping at Kohl's.  I was lucky enough to hit up a sale about a month ago where I was mailed a 30% off your entire purchase coupon.  It was also a Kohl's Cash period so I feel like I banked a lot. 

I know a lot of people think Kohl's is shaddy because they mark up everything so much just to put it on sale.  I feel this way too, but usually when I shop there with my coupons, I don't look at my percentage saved there, but what each individual item cost me.  I feel like I get great bargains there most of the time. 

If you want to shop Kohl's online now through Halloween, use code TIME2SHOP on any purchase and get 15% off. 

If you spend over $100, use code TIME2SAVE and score yourself 20% off your entire purchase.  This is off already reduced and sale items.

Kohl's lets you use two codes - so if you are over $75, enter code FREESHIP75 to get free shipping.  Not bad. 

**Bonus!  Go through Cashbaq and get 3% back of your total purchase**

No comments: