Hello my friendly Stop & Shop customers! I'm writing to urge you (like really, really urge you) to PLEASE register your Stop & Shop card with their new A+ Bonus Bucks program! Even if you don't have kids - pick your grandkid's school or your local school.
Here is the low down - From October 9, 2009 - March 25, 2010, Stop & Shop will donate some percentage of your sales (I can't find the specific amount - I'll read the fine details some other time...maybe...) to the school (or schools) of your choice. All you have to do is register - it takes about 30 seconds. Here, I'll walk you through it:
1. Get your new Stop & Shop Card.
2. Go To the Stop & Shop A+ page by clicking this sentence.
3. On the right hand side, click "Register Your Card"
4. Enter the first 3 Letters of your last name and your Stop & Shop number (on the back of your card).
5. Choose your City and State.
6. Click the school you want your earnings to go to (you can pick up to 3 schools).
7. You are DONE!
Very easy! Very free for you! Very beneficial for schools! Please forward this post to anyone you know who is a Stop & Shop customer! Even if they don't have kids - urge them to register for any school listed - it's FREE money for the schools! - And all it takes is about 37 seconds of your time!
If you are a teacher or administrator of a school that is NOT listed - it's not too late to register! Follow the links to register your school - this program doesn't start until October 9th, so you have time still!
Thanks for reading!!