Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Need Wordpress Help!

This is totally off topic - but hoping some kind soul can help me.

I'm trying to set up a small webpage for a local non-profit. Very basic. I'm using WordPress. I have the "blog" in a separate page on the website and have a static home page. Does anyone know how to put the sidebar from the blog on the static page? I'm really not good with code or CSS - but I've been able to make the website look like how I want it - except for this sidebar thing. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Will promote your blog or do something nice for you in return for any advice! Thanks!!

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I could try to help - but I'm barely starting to "get" wordpress...

Unknown said...

Hi MaryAnne! I have to update your new blog address! Congrats! Did you convert to WordPress?

My problem (with WP) - I created a static homepage. The blog is on another page - but I want the sidebar that I created with the blog to appear on the homepage. Seems simple but I can't figure out how to do it to save my life.

Wondering if I have to upgrade to premier status in order to gain access to all CSS code?

www.northweymouth.wordpress.com

Once I fix this bug, I think I can start promoting it for the group...