Monday, July 6, 2009

Writer Comments!

Teresa writes in:

St. Ives (beauty stuff) is 50% off this week at Shaw's (most are normally around $4.99). There was a $1.50/1 MFC from the paper a while back. With the coupon, you'll pay .99 cents for St. Ives!

She is also reporting that the 5 pack of Kraft Mac & Cheeses has peelies on them for a FREE box of CapriSun! I actually had $1/1 MFCs for CapriSuns in my paper, but I think Teresa had $1/2 MFCs in her paper. I already used my CapriSun MFCs last week when they were on sale for $2. They are on sale this week for $2.49.

Michelle from A Yummy Mommy writes in:

$5 off $15 meat coupon at Stop & Shop is back! Good July 6-16th! Click HERE to get yours! She actually spotted it on Wicked Cool Deals!


If you know of any great steals at Shaw's, Stop & Shop, Hannaford's or Roche Bros, feel free to email me and I'll post them! Include your own personal blog too so I can credit you!

1 comment:

learn html online said...

very nice postttt

www.learn-smallbusiness.blogspot.com