So - I made a crazy online purchase. Kids clothes. I'm a sucker for great deals. The Children's Place is that for me. First, I went through Cashbaq.com. Make sure you actually go to the home page and log into your account (the last time I bought online at The Children's Place, I linked through another blog and that person got my Cashbaq credit :( Well...so says the people at Cashbaq...So sad!. Cashbaq will give you 3% of your purchase back at The Children's Place.
Next. Buy whatever you want. Lots of good cheap stuff. Enter code FA79 at checkout will score you an extra 15% off the already reduced prices. All orders (no matter how big or small) ship ground for $5.
What did I get? $76 got me (well...$71 and $5 Shipping)...
8 pairs of shorts (4 casual formal, 4 sport like)
2 pairs of PJ's
3 Polo shirts
3 bathing suits (trunks for boys)
1 baseball hat
1 button-down shirt
- I bought all 4T clothing. I have a 3 and almost 2 year old so 4T will be good for next summer for the older one. Poor child #2 gets the hand-me-downs.
- That is 21 pieces of clothing - so I averaged $3.61 per piece (and that is including the shipping charge!).
- I'm actually most excited about the swim trunks! They are on clearance for $4.79, but with the 15% off, they are $4.07. I just bought a cheapo pair at Target (I was in need) for $7.99!
- If you are venturing into 4T clothing, check the "Big Boys" section too. The "Baby Boys" is 6 months - 4T, but the "Big Boys" is 4-14. Now I don't know much about boys clothes, but I'm pretty sure 4T is about the same as a boy's 4. I could be wrong. Maybe someone with actual older kids could confirm this or whip me up side the head and tell me I'm wrong.
- I "earned" $2.28 for going through Cashbaq.com. Not a lot, but every little bit helps. Since joining, I've had more than $55 deposited into my Paypal account from them. And believe me - I'm not a big online shopper. I'm starting to be though - only due to the fact that shopping with the kids is equivalent to Chinese water torture these days.