Total Before Savings: $152.92
Total Preferred Savings: $58.77
Coupons Used: $27.68
Cash OOP: $66.47
6 ears of corn - Should have been $1.00, but it was free.
5.59 lbs of 80/20 Ground Beef - $10.01 ($2/$10 of Meat coupon) $8.01 ($1.44/lbs)
1 Shaw's Hamburger Buns - $1.67
2 Ken's Marinade - $1.25 (2 $1/1 MFCs) .25 cents ea!
2 Kraft EasyMac Bowl's - $1 ea (BOGO Free MFC) .50 cents ea!
1 Pop Ice 100 count - $3.99
1 Hunt's Ketchup - $1.29 (FREE MFC) FREE!
8 B&M Baked Beans - $1 ea (2 $1/4 MFCs) .75 ea!
2 Ortega Taco Shells - $1.79 ea ($1/2 MFC) $1.29 ea!
5 12-packs of Coke - $11 (plus $3 for deposit)
2 Hillshire Farms Deli Meat - $3.50 ea (2 Free WYB 5 Cokes) FREE!
2 Ittibitz Ice Cream Cups - $1.34 ea (BOGO FREE) .67 ea
2 Stoneridge Creamery Ice Cream - 2/$5 ($1/2 MFC) $2 ea!
2 Kraft Singles - $1.67 ea ($1/2 MFC) $1.17 ea!
2 Dozen Eggs - $1.59 ea
1 Daisy Sour Cream - $1.99 (.60/1 MFC Doubles!) .79!
2 Hood Sour Cream - 2/$3 ($1/2 MFC) $1 ea!
2 Plumrose Bacon - BOGO @ $4.99 ea
2 Ball Park Franks - BOGO @ $3.99 ea ($1/2 MFC) $1.50 ea!
2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers - $2.50 ea (BOGO MFC) $1.25 ea!
2 Hefty Quart Baggies - $1.50 ($1/1 MFC from MACHINE IN FRONT OF IT!, .20/1 from Box) .30 cents ea!
Things From This Trip -
- I got free corn because the cashier rang it in wrong. She tried to void it and took off way too much. So the front end manager came and just voided the two. Since the corn was ringing up funny, he said to just give to me for free! Yey! That's why I love my Shaw's! The way I figure, I've been over charged a few times for things that should have been on sale. I didn't go complain, so this is Shaws' way of trying to repay their $3 debt to me.
- I can't let the Mr. Clean Eraser Coupons go to waste! Those things are awesome! My friend Lori said there are $4/1 BJ's coupons for them too - couple them all together and you have a great deal! I'm going to try it today.
- I made hamburgers out of my ground beef. See previous post HERE
- I have never had Stoneridge Ice Cream before. I think I bought it once before but didn't get a chance to eat any of it. It's really good! I know I've seen it the same price as Breyer's or Friendly's so I've bought the name brand. I had a $1/2 coupon so I bought it - this stuff is GOOD! Try it while it's 2/$5! You won't be disappointed!
- A Dozen Shaw's Eggs went down to $1.59! It was $1.79 for a long time! 2 dozen at BJ's is still $3.49 - but I'll double check that if I make it over there this afternoon.
- My steal of the day were the Hefty baggies! They are on sale for $1.50 each and there is a machine that spits out $1/1 MFCs RIGHT IN FRONT of them!! Can that be any easier?? There were also .20/1 coupons on it and the cashier honored both. Fine by me. .30 cents for 22 quart size zip bags? Great steal!