Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stop & Shop!

We ran up to Stop & Shop because my almost 3 year-old had a need for grapes. He's been sick all week so I was actually happy that he actually wanted to eat something.

2.15 lbs of Red Seedless Grapes @ $2.79 lbs = $6.00

So yes, absolutely insane for grapes but you have to do what you have to do. Part of the reason I like to clip coupons and save mad loot is so that I don't feel really guilty when things like this happen. Let me tell you - these grapes are HORRIBLE too! My 3 year-old likes them though. I don't even know when grapes are "in season" - but it definitely isn't March!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Glad Ben is starting to perk up! Abby had a "need" for grapes, too, this week. Must be something in the toddler air.

Unknown said...

Yeah - Ben can eat like a pound of grapes if given the chance. Tom won't touch them - or strawberries. I don't think I have come across a kid who didn't like grapes! Ugh.

Lori said...

Will doesn't like grapes either they make him gag. I got grapes at bj's the other day and they were good and the ones from Shaws last week were good too. It is definitely a hit or miss. Not sure when they are in season either. They are selling grape plants at bj's.