Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shaw's!

Good deal, or not? If you get a $300 gift card at Shaw's, they'll load $330 on it. Or 10% extra. You think it's worth it? I might actually do it. It won't take me long to spend $300 at Shaw's. I'll subtract $30 from my grocery spending once I use up the card. Most people spend this in less than 2 weeks (if not one week!). A quick way to save 10% on your groceries! This promo is good until 4/15. Oh and you could get a $250 gift card and they'll give you an extra $20. This deal is featured on the front page of your circular if you don't believe me!

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Sounds like a great deal to me. Unfortunately, there aren't any Shaw's near where we live... we only have Hannafords, Stop n Shop, and Market Basket.

vfolsom said...

Sounds like a great deal to me. I just emailed my husband the info and see if he wants to do it. I can throw down $300 in just 2-3 weeks with all the stuff we buy even with coupons. Thanks!!!

Katy Shamitz said...

I'm considering it...

Anonymous said...

Deal, our local meat store offered $100 gift cericates on line and they will give you an extra $20 to spend in April, deal!