Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shaw's!

Total Before Savings:  $40.87
Total Coupons Used:  $2.00
Total Cash OOP:  $22.96
Total OYNP Coupons Earned:  $10.00

4 Folgers 39 oz cans - Reg. $9.77, Sale $5.99 (2 $1/2 MFCs)
1 Rice-A-Roni - Reg. $1.79, Sale $1.00

SO...I mistakenly thought the Folgers was more than $10 a can here regular price.  I was wrong.  It is $9.77.  So I grabbed 4 of them and a Rice-A-Roni to pull my PRE-SALE price over $40.  And low and behold - 2 $5 OYNP coupons printed out!  Thanks to the people who post over on the Slick Deals forum for letting us know about this (The circular states "Limit 1 offer per transaction").  I really love Slick Deals, but the forum is extremely busy and there are a TON of posts to sift through.  Great info, but sometimes it can be crazy to navigate.

By the way, I found my Roxie's meat photo - apparently the son put it in a magic folder in my camera.  Not sure how I even got it out, but it appeared with my last upload.  I'll post it to that Roxie's post. 

No comments: