Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Carter's!

If you have kids or know someone who does have kids, you should be checking out the Carter's Outlet stores!  They are few and far between, but there are usually a ton of great deals at these places.  Not only do they have great clearance deals, but they are always throwing you coupons for $10 off a$50 purchase.  Sign up HERE to receive coupons via email!  

Here's a list of where the New England stores are (Sorry Rhode Island,  you are out of luck!).  Also, Carter's is nationwide, so there are stores all across the country - and I think they are one of the few companies who are actually expanding and not downsizing!  More stores are coming!

MA
Natick
Watertown
Wrentham
Millbury
Sagamore
Lee

NH
Tilton
North Conway

VT
Manchester
Brattleboro
Essex

ME 
Freeport
Kittery

CT
Stamford
Norwalk
Westbrook
Milford

(Thanks again to Katie who mentioned the Brattleboro store to me!)

2 comments:

deannahensley said...

I am at the Carters outlet or Carters store all the time. Ironically I discovered they do not run the same sales so sometimes one store is cheaper and sometimes the other is, lucky for me I have a regular and an outlet nearby. I NEVER go without the coupon though, they are how you make the money. I just bought the baby on the way's winter wardobe for next year and spent no more than 5.99 per outfit before the 20% off, wahoo!!

Unknown said...

That's why Austin and Ben have all the same PJs!! ;)

I think most of the stores out here are "outlets" - even if they are in a normal shopping complex. It's weird.