Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shaw's!

I ran up to Shaw's with the kids again today just do the diaper deal.  Fantabulous!  

2 pkgs Cruisers - Reg. $12.49, Sale $10 ($1.50/1 MFC)
1 pkg Swipers - Reg. $6.99, Sale $5 

1 1-liter bottle of Shaw's Seltzer Water - Reg. $1.19, Sale .50.  I thought I deserved an award for all my hard work this week at Shaw's!  That's why I splurged for the water.  Sometimes I'm just too good to myself!

Total Before Savings:  $31.97
Total After Savings:  $25.55
Total Coupons Used:  $1.50
Total OYNP Coupons Used:  $20
Total Tax Rebate:  $2.08
Total Cash OOP:  $1.97
Total OYNP Coupons Earned:  $20

I'm assuming I am not going back tonight as I am pretty Shawsed Out.  I went every day of this sale, and only one of those times was without kids.  Exhausting.  

Overall this week, I spent $90.46 at Shaw's.  I saved $262.81.  That's right!  If I was just some average Joe walking in and buying all of this stuff with no coupons and not on sale, my total would have been $353.27.  

This is everything I got...

9 pkgs Pampers Cruisers (52 Size 5s + 274 Size 4 = 266 diapers)
4 3-pks of Pampers Wipes (753 Wipes)
5 Fiber One Muffin Mixes
1 Organic Tomato Sauce
2 Fuze Slenderize Drink
1 Puffs Plus Tissues
2 Fiber One Toaster Pastries
2 Curves Granola Bar boxes
2 YoPlus Yogurt packs
1 Bounty 8 pack
12 Betty Crocker Potatoes
1 Chex Mix 
2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis 
6 Green Giant Boxes
3 boxes of Toaster Strudels 
1 Bisquick 
1 Dawn Dishsoap 
1 Tag Spray
1 Fusion Razor 
10 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 
1 Gerber Puffs 
1 1-liter of Seltzer Water
2 gallons of Milk
3 loaves of bread
2 dozen eggs
3 lbs of bananas
20 Yoplait Yogurts
1 2.5 lbs Pot Roast
1 lbs. Shaw's Sausage
1 pack of Dora Yogurts
  






3 comments:

Heidi said...

Good job! Free diapers are so much nicer to change, don't you think? :)

Here's my final tally:
total retail value: $390.67
total oop: $41.54
woohoo!

too bad you don't live closer, we could've been shaw's pals this crazy week!

Unknown said...

Ooh Heidi! That's outstanding!! That's almost a 90% savings! Not only did we score lots of free diapers - but they are the good diapers! Now my kids can be part of the "in" crowd with their Cruisers instead of generic Luvs! ha ha ha!!

Yeah, if we rocked Shaw's together, they'd probably put our pictures up in the back office with words such as "Watch out for these two scammers!"

Continue rocking the North Shore and I'll continue working the South Shore. I know some MetroWesties who are Shaw's Freaks as well.

I'm going to see if it's true if you buy one of those "New" GM cereals you really get a coupon for free milk. That's a ridiculously good offer! Especially with the coupons out there in internet land (.75/1 MFC for Banana Nut Cheerios and others).

Heidi said...

Becky, I'm so sorry I didn't look back here sooner! I saw the sign up at my Shaw's saying that you had to buy 4 of the new cereals to get the milk cat! Oh well. Hope you liked which ever one you tried.

Did you get any juice during the 15/30 deal? I think I have about 60 juice boxes! Should last us at least a couple of months. Woohoo!