Friday, November 7, 2008

Shaw's!

I can't be happier with this week's circular! I have $105 in coupons burning a big hole in my pocket - and I want to take full advantage of it!

Here's what I think good deals at Shaw's are this week:

Clementines ($1/1 Shaw's Coupon)
Shaw's Bottled Water ($1/1 Shaw's Coupon)
Sara Lee Pie/Breyer's Ice Cream Deal (couple with the $1/2 MFC)
Bottom Round Roast (?)
Shopper's Value Sugar
SteamFresh Veggies (Have $1/1 MFCs and they are $1!)
Betty Crocker Catalina (We're addicted to Fruit Snacks here)
Cocoa Krispies ($2 but there is a $1/1 in the Red Plum this week - I need all the chocolate I can get!)
Crystal Farms Cheese
Butternut Squash (.59/lbs)
Healthy Choice Catalina (I need more Pam and Cooking Oil. I DO NOT need more soup! :) )

We'll see how I do. Also, if you haven't done so already, register at Shaws.com - they send you coupons in the mail and email. Today, I got an email that linked me to a page with $50 worth of Shaw's Coupons. I noticed a bunch can be coupled with MFCs that are out there.

No comments: