Monday, April 2, 2012

Saving Money Challenge: Goof On Your Kids for the Price of a Candy Bar



I do this to my kids every Easter.  I try to trick them but they figured it out early on.  I guess they know the difference between chocolate and poop....  Introducing:

Bunny Poop!

So when I put together the kids' Easter baskets, I scatter some of these chocolate candies in them.  I tell them that the Easter Bunny pooped in them.  I think it's hysterical.  They usually say "That's not poop!  It's candy!"  I'll probably still be doing this for them well into adulthood.

So you take your pick - what do you think looks more like Bunny Poop?  Raisinets or Milk Duds?  I gave you a picture so you can be prepared before you go to the store.  I think Milk Duds do a better job, but Raisnets will work just the same. 

I'm so excited for Easter!!!


No comments: