Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BOGO Month at Weight Watchers


Only 5 1/2 more weeks until Memorial Day.  Are your love handles a little too big?  Are your thighs a rumbling?  Join Weight Watchers now until 4/21 through their website and get one month free.  That's a savings of $42.95.  The monthly fee includes access to their E-Tools and unlimited monthly meetings.  Most people go once a week.  But you can get your money's worth and go every day.  They might think you're weird, but whatever works.  

Weight Watchers offers $7 through Ebates - but I'm not sure if you can combine it with the BOGO offer.  I did join once through Ebates and the BOGO offer and did get both, so it's worth a shot.  

If you haven't seen the new Charles Barkley WW ads - they are pretty darn hysterical.  I'm easily amused though.  

I've been on Weight Watchers for about 5 weeks now and I'm only down 2 pounds (10 pounds left to lose until I reach my goal weight...again).  I've added Body Pump to my schedule and do it 2-3 times a week.  I've probably been doing it for 7 or 8 weeks now.  Apparently this is "excessive" weight training to my WW leader (if you don't' know what body pump is - you pretty much just lift weights for an hour while listening to "motivating" music) and is inhibiting me from dropping weight fast.  I don't care.  My pants fit me again and I'll hold off wearing shorts until I have to.  I don't really buy the whole "muscle weighs more than fat" nonsense.  I mean - if I were a body builder, sure.  But there is still some chub that can leave my body.  Once that does, then I can claim the whole "muscle weights more than fat" stuff.  

No comments: