Monday, February 6, 2012

Free Pizza & Soda from Papa Johns?

So apparently if you were a Papa John's reward member before the Super Bowl, you'll get a code for a free pizza and 2 liter Pepsi Max today around 4pm.  You might want to check your email inbox and spam to see if you actually get one.  You had to be a rewards member BEFORE the Super Bowl.  So don't go scrambling trying to join now because it's not going to get you squat.

I didn't know anything about this promotion - I guess people voted on something and it happened.  So I logged onto my Papa John's account and saw that I have 66 points in my account - every 25 earns you a free Large pizza with up to 3 toppings.  This is awesome because that's 2 free pizzas and I should have one coming in an email soon.  No wonder my hips are so big - we eat a lot of pizza.

No comments: