Thursday, January 26, 2012

Occupy My Wallet: Day 25

Had to do a retail purchase yesterday.  I just had to.  I had an Old Navy Groupon that I bought last year that expired on 1/28/12.  I couldn't just throw away money!

What did I get?

-  4 thermal shirts for my sons
-  1 Fleece jacket for my sons
-  1 small Angry Bird toy
-  1 Jones' Soda

Total Out of Pocket:  .55 cents  HOLLA!  I can live with .55 cents.  Now granted, I bought the $20 Groupon in 2011 for $10.  So overall, it was $10.55, but spending in 2012 was only .55.  That's a pretty good deal.

They are having a killer Clearance sale - with an extra 30% off women's and men's clearance.  I went to the Hingham Old Navy.  I'm classy like that.

Besides that, and a quick trip through the DDs drive-thru (I still have some gift card left) - I didn't spend any money.  I hung out at the library for an hour and a half.  That was good, free fun.

No comments: