Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is Your Kid a Nerd? Harry Potter gown for $14.59 (51% savings!)

It's okay to admit your child is a nerd.  It's okay to admit you're a nerd.  I'm not a nerd.  I don't do Harry Potter or Twilight.  Oh no.  I'm cool.  I only read and watch smut.  Lifetime Movie Network is my #1 station.  Yep, I'm cool.
  Harry Potter Gryffindor Child Robe

So back to your kid being a nerd.  HERE'S A GREAT DEAL on some Harry Potter Robe.  Normally $30, it's on sale for $14.59 and comes with free shipping if you spend $25.  Now think ahead to Halloween - will little Suzy want to be a gaylord or warlock or whatever those people are called?   Kids?  I have no idea.

If you are like me and like smut, don't worry.  Amazon had you covered WITH THIS DEAL.  $5.66 for Lifetime Movies v.2.  It's only $5.66 and qualifies for free shipping with $25.



No comments: