Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Alive: Shaw's!

Went to Shaw's Today!  And I'm actually semi-blogging about it.  Great week to score some fabulous deals.  I nabbed some free couscous and some cheap refried beans.

Total Before Savings:  $240

Total Savings:  $130

Cash OOP:  $110

Earned 70 Bonus Box Tops (that's $7 for my school)

Earned 44 Shaw's Game Pieces (my new addiction)

In related news - I have done what I swore I would never do:  I started a basement stockpile.  Yeah, my blogging sucks, but my couponing and bargain hunting hasn't sucked.  I just have way too many diced tomatoes, beans & canned soup.  I'm ready for disaster.  Well, I guess if we had a great disaster, I'd have to sit in my basement and eat cold Chicken Corn Chowder.  That doesn't sound too good.

Since I suck at blogging - check out Maven Of Savin' for all your Shaw's saving needs.  Check out I Heart CVS for all your CVS needs.  That is all.  For now.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I had a good week too. Spent $86, saved $126 and got 45 game pieces. Haven't won anything yet! My theory is that they won't release the "winners" 'till closer to Feb.