Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free Hand Towels In My Mailbox - Thanks JCPenney's!

I don't shop at JCPenney's regularly.  I don't have a JCPenney's credit card.  I did sign up for some JCP Rewards about 2 years ago though. 

About 4 times a year, I get these wonderful coupons in my mailbox from JCP.  They are the most coveted coupons in the World.  It's $10 off any purchase of $10 or more.  Now you don't have to be a math whiz to realize that if you buy something for $10, you walk out of the store with it for free.  Free = Cheap = Fun!

Tacky as it may sound, that's exactly what I do.  I usually always run in and pick up something for the house:  soap dispenser, hand towels, shower curtain, dish towels, pillows, etc.  If there is nothing good in the home section, I usually just grab a shirt for myself.  Whatever is on sale for $10-$12 - because it generally comes to pennies with tax.  And even if I drop a buck or two, it's still a great find.

So if you don't shop at JCP regularly, I still highly recommend you sign up for their rewards program.  I think they tell you to give them the credit card number that you most use at JCP, but you can just leave that blank.  The link is HERE in case you missed it in the first paragraph.  Honestly, I'm not sure if being a member is what generates these coupons to me - but it's the only thing I can think of.  I mean - I love a store that gives me $40 in free merchandise every year even though I never shop there unless I have one of these suckers. 

Already a member and usually get these coupons?  Check your mailbox on this rainy day!  It might be in there!

No comments: