Sunday, November 14, 2010

Try Shutterfly for Christmas Cards!

So, I'm not sure if I am "normal" or not with Credit Card rewards.  I have a lot banked.  I usually "cash them in" for gift cards.  With Christmas coming up, and me being cheap, I was looking through all the available stores through my credit card.  Then it hit me - Shutterfly!  Yey!  I can score free Christmas Cards this year with my credit card rewards.  Shutterfly was actually the only photo sharing site on the list (that I could see).  So I went to their site and was really surprised at how much they had to offer in way of Christmas Cards!

Currently, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all Christmas Cards and is offering free shipping for orders over $30.  
With these special deals, you can find Christmas Cards as low as 32 cents each - so with 100 ordered, it would be $32 even.  Pretty great deal for quality cards.  Oh, and since I am a fan of Cashbaq.com, go there first to score 5% back in your Cashbaq account.  

If you'd like to upgrade a tad, Shutterfly offers almost 200 folded card designs!  From traditional to contemporary, there is sure to be a style or two that will fit your family!   I go back and forth each year as to whether I like just one big photo on the card or multiple shots.  Shutterfly offers PLENTY of choices of all different picture layouts.  If you'd like to sample one, pick one out and enter code CARD4U to receive a complementary card.  You won't be disappointed!


My favorite is this design - it's called "Snow Angels".  As you can see, it's pretty traditional, but has a nice touch of class.  As you are all aware, I'm one classy broad so this would be perfect for me.  

You can check out the plethora of designs for yourself at the following links!  Remember to order your Christmas Cards early and have fun with it!  

·         Christmas cards 
·         Religious Christmas cards 
·         Christmas invitations 
·         Holiday gift tags
·         Photo Christmas cards

No comments: