Total Before Sales & Coupons: $110.83
Total Preferred Savings: $29.33
Coupons Used: $20.60
Cash OOP: $60.90
- Overall, I was kind of disappointed. I feel like the prices at my Shaw's have gone up.
- Used a $1 off fresh produce coupon that came in the mail! This put a dent in the $20 I spent on fruit and vegetables!
- Had a $5/$50 purchase. I love a free $5 off!
- Deli meat at grocery stores is outrageous - but I didn't have time to go to BJ's or a local market. $6.49 for a pound of Shaw's American Cheese! Yikes! Land O'Lakes is $3.49 a pound at BJ's. Shaw's Turkey Breast was $6.49 a pound.
- Got 2 packs of Carolina Gold 2 lbs rice. Price was $1.99 but I had 2 $1/1 MFCs. $1 for 2 pounds of rice!
- B&M Baked Beans stated $1.59 on the shelf. But it rang up at $1.65. I had a coupon for $1/2 and the husband begged me for baked beans. Sure, it's only a .6 cents a can increase, but these things add up.
- Mezzani Pepperoncinis - $3.49 (.50/1 from All You DOUBLES). I love these on my salads.
- Shaw's has generic Arnold Sandwich Thins! Yey! The normal price is $2.79 a pack, but they are on sale this week for $2.50. Still 1 point like the name brand ones.
- Better Start Thomas English Muffins are BOGO Free at $3.99 ea. These suckers are only 100 calories and pack 8 grams of fiber in each one. 1 point! Usually these "healthy" ones aren't part of the sales, but they were!
- I did the Catalina - and I got my 50 box tops but didn't get my $5 OYNP coupon. Not sure how that works, but I didn't have time to fight it.
- I got 3 of the Yoplait Delights since they are on sale this week for $2 and I had 3 $1/1 MFCs. I tried a lemon one just now and they are fabulous! Not bad for 2 points.
- Cottonelle Moist Wipes are $2.85 and I had a $2/1 that popped out at the register a long time ago. .85 for butt wipes = good deal in my book.
- Grabbed a Viva 2 pack ($3.49). There was a .75/1 pack MFC (DOUBLES) from All You this month. Not earth shattering, but a $1 for a roll of paper towels isn't too bad. Especially if you are one who doesn't have the room or doesn't like to do a big stock up of items.