Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shaw's Finds This Week

So I really suck at this blogging thing lately.  I know.  I've been at it for a year and a half, and honestly, I do see it as a hobby and I love playing around with coupons and grocery stores and whatnot - but finding the time to blog is kind of hard.  I still play the game, I'm just not motivated to blog about it.  Well I just got back from Shaw's.  Here's some cheap/free crap I found:

-  3 Musketeer bars.  On sale for .49.  There was just a .25/1 MFC in the Red Plum.  I got two through the grocery mailing and the Boston Globe.  So 2 free 3 Musketeer bars!

-  Lloyd's Shredded processed meat crap - $6.69 ea (There were BOGO Free coupons right there in front of these tubs of meat).  I love meat.  It's my WW weakness.  I've been trying to eat more "healthy" and "fresh" - but I can schlop a 1/4 cup of this on an Arnold Sandwich Thin and have a pretty tasty 3 point snack. 

-  Pepsi 12-pack/chip deal.  I did this.  We love soda.  My husband loves chips in his lunch.  $1.50 a 12-pack and $6.99 for 22 bags of chips works for me.  I also used the $1/1 Chip MFC that was just in the paper insert.  So it was only $5.99 for 22 bags of chips and wicked cheap soda.

-  Edy's Fruit Bars.  On sale this week for $2.99 (normally $4.99).  I had a $1.50/2 MFC that spit out at the register so $1.75 each.  The Acai Blackberry or whatever is only 60 cals - so I think those are just 1 WW Point - it might be 2.  Either way - good snack.

-  Picked up 4 packs of Sargento Shredded Cheese.  I didn't have any coupons, but for $1.50 a pack, it's a steal!

-  20 Yoplait Yogurts.  My husband is a yogurt junky.  These are .50 cents per week (he takes them to work so buying a big container isn't something I'm really all about doing).  I had 2 $1/10 MFCs from the paper.  So 20 for $8.  But then, a $2 CAT spit out for me.  So it's kind of like 20 yogurts for $6.  Or .30 ea. 

-  That new French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is part of the $1.49 sale on French's products.  There have been $1/1 MFCs in the paper for this.  I used one.  .49 cents for some dip.  My kids will eat anything as long as they have something to dip it in. 

And that, my friends, is my Shaw's experience this week.

2 comments:

Lena Trombly said...

I still check your blog for any new posts. I hope you don't stop. I read it because you make me laugh.

Leslie said...

I'm always pleased when you show up in my feedreader. Plus you're local (sorta -I'm in NH) so I always check in to see what you've gotten at Shaws since you seem to go before I do. :-)