Total Before Savings: $78.91
Preferred Savings: $26.49
Coupons Used: $18
Cash OOP: $34.42
CATs Earned: $16.50
Non Cat Stuff
2 packs of Mushrooms - $1 ea
1 pack of Strawberries - $3.88
6 Shaw's Yogurts - .49 ea
CAT (Tried To Triple, but didn't work for me - but has for others)
4 Fiber One Bars - PSP $3.79, Sale $2.49 (4 .40/1 MFCs DOUBLE from Coupons.com and Bettycrocker.com) $1.69 ea
2 Chex Mix Bars - PSP $3.39, Sale $2.49 (.40/1 & .60/1 MFCs DOUBLE from Coupons.com and Bettycrocker.com)
2 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes - PSP $2.19, Sale .99 (2 .50/cake & frosting MFC DOUBLES) .49 ea
4 Frostings - PSP $2.19, Sale $1.49 (2 .50/1 MFCs DOUBLE from bettycrocker.com, 2 from cake coupon)
4 Trix Yogurts - PSP $3.29, Sale $2.60 (2 .80/2 MFC DOUBLE from coupons.com)
2 Wheaties Fuel - PSP $4.29, Sale $2.49 (2 .75/1 MFCs DOUBLE from Coupons.com) .99 ea
2 Reese's Puffs - PSP $4.49, Sale $2.49 (2 .55/1 MFCs DOUBLE from Coupons.com) $1.39 ea
PRE-Sale Price: $65.80
Cash OOP: $25.60
CATs Earned: $16.50 (2 $7s and a $2.50 - planned on $21, but it's all good)
Things From This Trip:
- I don't have the drive in me to make multiple trips this CAT. I really just wanted the Fiber One bars. Had I known and done my research about the extra CAT with them, I would have bought 5 boxes.
- My store was completely in stock with EVERYTHING CAT. People! Take advantage of this outstanding sales!
- I wanted to try the 90 Calorie Fiber One bars but they are not part of the sale (at least they didn't have the little tag hanging from them at my store).
- If you buy the Reese's Puffs, you might get addicted to them. But remember: Better to eat the cereal than the candy, right?
- I forgot my recycling return yet again. I'm going to have an entire cart load of bottles and cans to return when I finally get my butt in gear with that.