Friday, February 19, 2010

Roche Bros. P&G Catalina Starts Today

Roche Bros. is starting a P&G catalina today.  I've never done a catalina at Rochey's before so I have no idea if it works on Pre-Sale Prices.  Furthermore, I have no idea if it doubles or whatnot.  The deal is Buy $25 worth of P&G products, get a $10 Visa card in the mail.  Remember to use coupons to make the sale even better!  Here's some of the products that are included:

Pampers - $3 off regular prices
Bounce Dryer Sheets  - $3.99
Downy - $3.99
Tide to Go - $2.99
Tide Stain Release Liquid - $4.99
Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener - $2.50
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste - $2.50
Crest Pro-Health Rinse - $4.99
Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner - $3.33
Old Spice & Secret - $2.50
Always Maxi-Pads - $2.50
Gillette Body Wash - $3.99
Iams Cat or Dog Food - $3 off regular prices
Tide 100 oz - $9.99
Bounty 15 Roll - $9.99
Charmin 24 Roll - $9.99
Puffs Plus - $1.33
Cascade - $3.99
Dawn Dish Detergent - $2.99

It says you can get more details in store.  Happy Catalina-ing at Roche Bros.!

3 comments:

Queenbuv3 said...

I did this deal last week at Stop and Shop. I also earned the $35 one from Rite Aid. Lots of good rebates for P&G this month!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Roche Brothers did Catalina deals! Thanks so much for posting. I will have to start looking at the flyers.

I love your blog. I hadn't seen one for this end of the country until now.

Unknown said...

Thanks. Wicked Cool Deals is another good one in New England as well as a bunch of others on my blog roll.