I was recently fortunate enough to sample a product from a great little company called "Cover Your Hair". You can find them online at http://www.coveryourhair.com/. I'm not really a big "head gear" person, but after looking at their site for a while, I wish I was! They have tons of unique pieces including belts, bandanas, headbands, tichels, snoods, turbans, chappones, etc. etc. Being a bargain hunter, I have to say, the prices on the site are fantastic! I have a few relatives who are teenage girls and these products would make perfect gifts for them. Cover Your Hair is currently offering $1 shipping, however, I do not know how long this deal is good for (So hurry! Go buy something from them NOW!)
If you are a housewife and reading this, you will see how Cover Your Hair can change your daily look. Take a look of my before and after pictures...
(This is me in the morning. I have my coffee and my coupons. My hair is a mess. I look like I am addicted to prescription drugs, but rest assured, I am not.)
(The next morning, upon receiving a fabulous head piece from Cover Your Hair. I threw it on in the morning before going downstairs. I look happy. I look healthy. I look like I am ready to get my cleaning on.)
Cover Your Hair is going to give one of my lucky readers a free $25 box of surprise Hair Accessories!
(Note, when leaving comments, leave your email address if it is not available on your blogger profile)
How To Enter:
1. MANDATORY. Visit http://www.coveryourhair.com/ and write in a comment which items you would love to have.
1) Join their Google Friend Connect:
2) Follow them on Networked Blogs,
Go to http://www.coveryourhair.com/blog/ and click "Follow This Blog" on the Networked Blog box. Leave a comment telling me this.
3) Follow them on twitter:
Click http://twitter.com/coveryourhair Leave a comment telling me this.
4) Subscribe to their Blog feed
Click http://feeds.feedburner.com/coveryourhaircom Leave a comment telling me this.
5) Add http://www.coveryourhair.com/ to your blog roll. Leave a comment telling me this.
Here's all the boring rules:
- You can enter up to 6 times with the methods mentioned. You do this by commenting on this blog post (see the "leave comment" link below? Click that.) Comments on Facebook and Twitter don't count.
- You can enter up until 11:59 pm EST on 2/28/10 .
- I'll pick a winner on March 1st through Random.org.
- I'll email and announce the winner that day.
- I'll appreciate all feedback that includes how sexy I look with head pieces.
Thanks for reading and look forward to reading your comments (so you better make them good ones!).