Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy 8! 20% off & Free Shipping!

Yeah Yeah Yeah.  Cyber Monday.  Blah.  But my favorite kid's store pulled through!  Crazy 8 is offering 20% off your ENTIRE purchase!  And, to boot, you get Free Shipping on any size order!  Why is this a huge score for me?  Because I have a $10 off $30 purchase coupon that I got at the Grand Opening of the Dedham, MA store.  So I grabbed a few things for my boys!  One in particular for my 2 year-old:


This crazy Bear Sweater!  I love it!  It's screaming, "Run!  I'm going to get you!" 

This sweater is only $8.79 (orig. $22.99).  It's in sizes 0-3 months up to 3T.  I grabbed the 3T.  I was going to stock up on pajamas for them for next year, but unfortunately, they seem to be out of all little boy pajamas!  Boo Hoo!

No comments: